Help us make a difference
Find out what you can do to help us to continue supporting our community.
We receive fantastic support from local people and rely on their generosity to help us continue our vital work. Every penny really does count and makes a huge difference to vulnerable people when they need it the most.
There are several ways you can support us:
- make a donation. Please remember to gift aid your donation so that we can claim some money back without costing you a penny more
- send a cheque made payable to “The Pear Tree Fund” c/o Cutlers Hill Surgery, Bungay Road, Halesworth, or drop it in at Dee’s Den, our charity shop in Steeple End
- leave us a legacy in your will
- donate to us regularly by setting up a standing order
- hold a fundraising event on our behalf, such as a sponsored silence, cake sale, triathlon or parachute jump. Get in touch if you would like us to send you a poster to advertise your event, or to see how else we can support you to help make your fundraising a success
- volunteer at Dee’s Den, or in the Pear Tree Centre. We’re looking for people to meet and greet those arriving at the centre, make cups of tea, offer a listening ear and help with maintenance or in the gardens. Contact us to find out more or apply
- leave new items which would be suitable for a raffle at Dee's Den
- donate good quality clothes and unwanted gifts to Dee’s Den
- join our 50/50 Club
The Pear Tree Fund's latest news
Learn what's happening in and around our fund.
Get involved with the Pear Tree Fund
Be a part of something special in your local community