Welcome to the Pear Tree Centre
The Pear Tree Centre is a warm and welcoming one-stop-shop which offers support, information, counselling and benefits advice to anyone who has been diagnosed with a life-changing illness.
The centre is open from 10am to 4pm on Monday to Friday.
It opened in January 2020 following an extensive fundraising drive which attracted fantastic support from the local community. Anyone with a life-changing condition, as well as their families and carers, is welcome to drop in and use the services on offer, which include:
- information and support to help understand diagnosis
- financial and benefits advice
- bereavement support
- children and family support services
- headscarf tying and “feel good” support
- complementary treatments such as Reiki, massage and reflexology
- signposting to other agencies
The centre is open to anyone living in north east Suffolk and south Norfolk. It serves around 50,000 people living in the rural towns and villages around Bungay, Beccles, Kessingland, Southwold, Leiston, Saxmundham, Framlingham, Stradbroke, Fressingfield and Harleston.
The Pear Tree Fund's latest news
Learn what's happening in and around our fund.
Get involved with the Pear Tree Fund
Be a part of something special in your local community